The National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFEP&WM) which was established in 1989 as a result of the regime transformation in Poland, in cooperation with voivodeship funds for environmental protection and water management is the pillar of the Polish system of financing environmental protection. The basis of the National Fund’s operation as a State legal person is the Act on Environmental Protection Law.
We support environmental action effectively and efficiently
- ability to create a variety of financial instruments that meet the needsof beneficiaries,
- high competence of the NFEP&WM staff and years of experience in supporting projects financed both from foreign and domestic funds,
- active participation in solving environmental problems on legal, financial and organizational grounds,
- long-term planning of revenues and expenses, which ensures funds for beneficiaries for the full balance of projects,
- institutional capacity to implement projects funded by the EU, obtained as a result of the experience gained in the implementation of the financial perspective for 2000-2006 and perspective for 2007-2013, as well as projects funded by the “Norwegian Funds”,
- openness to innovative solutions.